The ABS International Committee is looking for new members
What are we looking for?
As a Committee member you will be in a Senior Management role within your business school.
Members should include those individuals in business schools who work at a strategic leadership level and are responsible for and/or specifically interested in the following:
- International strategy planning and development
- International research and collaboration
- International stakeholder engagement
- Associated policy and legislative matters
- Fundraising and alumni relations
- Global reputation building
To be a member of the International Committee your Business School must be a member of the Association of Business Schools
To find out more about joining the committee, please email James Newhall at the ABS: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is Monday 3 November 2014.