ABS update on new deans and senior management appointments for 2014
A number of new appointments have been made in business school leadership positions during the latter months of 2014.
Professor Ruth Ashford has been appointed as the Executive Dean of Business, Enterprise and Lifelong Learning across the University of Chester. Professor Ashford also holds the Grosvenor sponsored Chair.
Cranfield Business School has announced the appointment of Professor Maury Peiper as the Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Director of Cranfield School of Management from early 2015. Professor Peiper is currently the Professor of Leadership and Strategic Change at the IMD in Switzerland.
Professor Ronald Tuninga was appointed Dean of Business and Law at Kingston University, a post which he began this September.
Please see below for further appointment details:
- York St John Business School, Acting Dean: Professor Julian Stern
- Lincoln Business School, Director: Dr. John Turner
- Faculty of Business and Law, University of East London, Dean: Professor Matthew Humphreys
- Faculty of Business and Law, De Montfort University, Pro Vice-Chancellor/Dean: Professor Cillian Ryan
- Faculty of Business and Law, Manchester Metropolitan Business School, Acting Dean: Mr Rod Humphreys
- ESCP Europe Business School, Acting Dean: Chris Halliburton
If you would like to provide us with news to share with the business school community, please contact Melissa Jumbo on firstname.lastname@example.org