Academic Journal Guide 2018, coming soon
The 2018 edition of the Academic Journal Guide will be published on 14 March 2018. This edition of the AJG will see a number of new journals enter the list, taking the total number of journals covered to 1,582.
The AJG is now published on a three-year cycle. AJG 2018 is an interim update and focuses on a number of aims:
- To strengthen the consultation process undertaken by the subject experts on the Scientific Committee with learned societies and the peer community;
- To consider applications made by new journals to join the list;
- To review the Journal of Distinction category;
- To review a small number of journals that were particularly difficult to classify in the 2015 edition;
- To consider cases submitted by publishers and editors for reviewing journals already included in AJG 2015;
- To transfer, where appropriate, journals across subject areas and to redefine a subject area to include gender and diversity journals.
Please follow @CharteredABS on twitter or check the website on 14 March for notifications of when AJG 2018 will be available to view.