Call for new members for the Executive Education Committee
The Executive Education Committee of the Chartered ABS is looking for new members. Applications are open to Directors of Executive Education and other relevant members of staff from Chartered ABS member business schools.
The Committee seeks to:
- Discuss business school management issues, challenges and opportunities relating to executive education and to advise the Council on policy in relation to these.
- Champion the work of executive education within the UK business school community and to external audiences including business, government and the wider university community.
- Promote excellence within executive education.
- Explore and seek to demonstrate the economic impact of executive education.
- Demonstrate how executive education creates value in business schools internally.
- Develop leaders in executive education.
The Executive Education Committee will normally meet three times a year. Meetings are currently conducted on-line, although we would hope to have some of the meetings face to face at our offices in central London in the future.
How to apply
This is an open call for self-nomination. We would particularly encourage applications from colleagues from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups. To apply, please provide a short CV, a short letter describing what knowledge and experience you can offer, and a letter of support from your dean/head of school. It will not be possible for more than one person to apply from each institution.
Please send nominations to Danny Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of play on Friday 21 May 2021.