Call for nominations to the Chartered ABS Executive Education Committee
The Chartered Association of Business Schools is calling for new members to join our Executive Education Committee.
The Executive Education Committee seeks to discuss business school management issues, challenges and opportunities relating to executive education and to advise the Council on policy in relation to these. The committee also seeks to champion the work of executive education within the UK business school community and to external audiences including business, government and the wider university community, to promote excellence within executive education, to explore and seek to demonstrate the economic impact of executive education, to demonstrate how executive education creates value in business schools internally, and to develop leaders in executive education.
The committee’s terms of reference and current key projects may be seen here: https://charteredabs.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Executive-Education-Committee-Terms-of-Reference-and-Key-Projects-2019-20-1.pdf
Membership of this committee will be particularly relevant for:
- Deans, Directors, and Associate Deans of Executive Education
- Programme Directors
- Senior Managers in Executive Education
- Directors of Marketing and Business Development
If you are interested in joining our Executive Education Committee, please email Gail Norcliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents by 9 March 2020.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of application outlining the skills and experience that you can bring to the committee (the letter should be a maximum of two sides of A4);
- A short letter of recommendation from your Dean/Head of School to join the Executive Education Committee.