Call for nominations to the Chartered ABS International Committee
The Chartered Association of Business Schools is calling for new members to join our International Committee. The International Committee tackles the biggest current and emerging issues facing the internationalisation of business schools, both in the UK and abroad. Together, the committee works to advise and assist the Chartered ABS, acting as a think-tank contributing to the development of policy and research on matters concerning the international agenda within UK business schools.
Membership of this committee will be particularly relevant for:
- Associate Deans (International)
- Directors of International Relations
- Heads of Marketing and External Relations
- Heads of Alumni Relations
- Heads of International Recruitment
If you are interested in joining our International Committee, please email me at email@example.com the following documents by Monday 6 November 2017:
- Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of application outlining the skills and experience that you can bring to the committee (the letter should be a maximum of two sides of A4);
- A short letter of recommendation from your Dean/Head of School to join the International Committee.