Corporate Membership Benefits
As a Corporate Member, your organisation will be able to raise its profile and engage with high level stakeholders and decision makers in the UK business school sector. There are opportunities to position your company as thought leaders and insiders.
Corporate members of the Chartered ABS:
- Have opportunities to engage and meet decision makers and staff across all areas of business schools.
- Have the opportunity to profile products and services, and demonstrate thought leadership.
- Are kept abreast of the most significant changes in the global development of business and management education.
Corporate Members have access to a range of exclusive benefits which can be tailored into bespoke packages. The benefits include:
- Those granted corporate membership can use the term, ‘Corporate Member of the Chartered Association of Business Schools’ and Chartered ABS logo in their documentation and publicity materials.*
- Member’s company name, profile and weblink listed on the Chartered ABS website
- Priority notice and first refusal on sponsorship opportunities across our portfolio of high-level national conferences, workshops, policy network meetings and receptions.
- Access to Chartered ABS publications, with copies of each publication reserved for corporate members.
- A monthly e-newsletter providing news and analysis of developments in business and management education.
- Corporate members are invited to contribute thought leadership content and blogs to share with the full membership and global network through the Chartered ABS website, subject to editorial approval.
- A range of bespoke opportunities to position your brand, demonstrate thought leadership and develop relationships face-to-face are available on application.
*use of the Chartered ABS logo does not represent an endorsement of a product or service.
To discuss corporate membership please contact:
Director of Communications & External Relations
Tel: 020 7634 9589