CMBE Community Meeting
1 July 2020, 14:00 - 15:30am, Online via Zoom
This virtual meeting is exclusively for Certified Management & Business Educators. Building on the huge success of the previous meeting, this is an opportunity to share and explore what is working well in these challenging circumstances with other teaching practitioners. It will also help identify practice that can be applied now and taken forward into the autumn.
This interactive meeting will cover two topics with introductory comments from a panel followed by discussion with the community:
1. Accessibility and inclusion: what are the practical things educators can do to ensure students have access to learning and support? What solutions are working well to ensuring the diverse range of student personas (such as carers, parents, international, disadvantaged students) have access to their education? Designing programmes and delivery to meet these challenges.
2. Group work: what are the effective ideas and innovations in designing and delivering collaborative group work and exercises online? How to assess group work remotely/digitally?
- Sue Beckingham CMBE, National Teaching Fellow and Principal Lecturer, Sheffield Business School
- Dr Charles Knight CMBE, Associate Dean (Student Experience), Salford Business School
- Professor Liz Warren CMBE, Director of Learning & Teaching, University of Greenwich Business School
- Dr Adam Shore CMBE, Director, Liverpool Business School (Meeting chair)
This meeting will take place online and is free to attend. You must be a CMBE subscriber to participate and discussions will take place under Chatham House Rule.
If you have any questions please contact Michael Griffiths, CMBE Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org.