Introduction to the Certified Management and Business Educator scheme
Eligibility - Application - Benefits - CPD commitment
14:00-15:00, 20 September, online
The Certified Management & Business Educator (CMBE) gives business and management educators a recognised professional designation and a framework for continuous professional development.
The scheme supports educators to further develop their teaching practice and helps to advance the quality of business and management education in higher education.
Join us for this interactive briefing session to find out more about the CMBE and how it can support you and your business school.
Over the course of the session we will cover:
- How the CMBE benefits individual educators
- How the CMBE benefits business schools
- Eligibility and how to apply
- Subscription options: Individual and Institutional
- How to meet the commitment to undertake 40 hours of CPD over the course of the year
The workshop will be facilitated by Oliver Lowe (Director of Professional and Programme Development, Chartered ABS) with input from representatives of the CMBE community.
Can't join us at this time? Register for a future workshop
- Tuesday 5 December, 11:00-12:00, online
- Thursday 7 March, 14:00-15:00, online
- Wednesday 12 June, 14:00-15:00, online
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Dr Adam Shore CMBE, Director, Liverpool Business School