Dynamic Conversations: Reimagining student partnerships for a sustained future of learning
15:00-16:00, 9 October, online
Join us for an interactive panel discussion to launch the latest edition of 'Perspectives On: Dynamic Conversations'
The panel will explore the key topics covered in this edition of Dynamic Conversations including, listening to hidden student voices, the achievability of cocreation, Arenstein’s ladder of citizen participation, and more.
- Dr Cathy Minett-Smith, University of the West of England
- Dr Marc Duffy, Ulster University Business School
- Sara Bird, University of the West of England
- Professor Susan Smith, UCL School of Management
- Helen Collins, Liverpool John Moores University
The discussion will be facilitated by members of the Dynamic Conversations Editorial Board.
CMBE subscribers can claim 1 CPD unit by attending this event. If you are not yet a CMBE, but are interested in joining, you can find more details here.