Dynamic Conversations: Learning Communities
10:00-11:00, 21 January, online
Join us for an interactive panel discussion to launch the first edition of 'Perspectives On: Dynamic Conversations'
The panel will explore the key topics covered in this edition of Dynamic Conversations include creating inclusive learning communities, the use of virtual reality in learning and teaching and the use of social media in learning and teaching.
- Rachel Williams, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England
- Dr Madeleine Stevens CMBE, Liverpool Business School
- Professor Clive Holtham, Bayes Business School
- Dr Martin Rich, Bayes Business School
- Dr Mohamed Saeudy CMBE, University of Bedfordshire Business School
Discussion facilitated by Dr Cathy Minett-Smith CMBE, Associate Dean for Learning, Teaching and the Student Experience, Faculty of Business and Law, UWE; Chair, Dynamic Conversations Editorial Board.