Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity using Lego (R) Serious Play (R)
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are relevant to all aspects of Business School curricula. But we know there are challenges in teaching subjects which can be contentious. This workshop gives you the opportunity to experiment, using Lego (R) Serious Play (R), with new ideas about the specific challenges in your topic area and how they might be overcome.
We are pleased to have run this workshop on several previous occasions; this will be the final session. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Date: Wednesday 29 January 2020
- Time: 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Venue: University of Greenwich, Old Royal Naval College, Park Row, London, SE10 9LS
- Dr Alexander Kofinas, MBA, PGHE, Principal Lecturer at University of Bedfordshire Business School
- Dr Han-Huei (Crystal) Tsay, MSc, PGHE, Senior Lecturer at University of Greenwich Business School
- Dr Anna Romanova, SFHEA, Portfolio Leader at University of Greenwich Management and Business
The workshop involves the use of Lego (R) bricks, that requires fine motor skills / dexterity. If you think that this might impose a problem, or have any other questions please get in touch with us at: email@example.com.
This workshop is FREE to attend and catering will be provided.
The space is limited to 20 participants operating on first-come first-served basis.
University of Greenwich
Old Royal Naval College