Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity using Lego (R) Serious Play (R) - Workshop 2
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are relevant to all aspects of Business School curricula. But we know there are challenges in teaching subjects which can be contentious. This workshop gives you the opportunity to experiment, using Lego (R) Serious Play (R), with new ideas about the specific challenges in your topic area and how they might be overcome.
This workshop is running on several dates and colleagues are welcome to attend whichever they find most suitable. Places at each workshop are limited and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Date: Friday 22 November 2019
- Time: 9:30am - 5:00pm
- Venue: University of Greenwich, Chatham Maritime, Medway, Kent, ME4 4TB
- Dr Alexander Kofinas, MBA, PGHE, Principal Lecturer at University of Bedfordshire Business School
- Dr Han-Huei (Crystal) Tsay, MSc, PGHE, Senior Lecturer at University of Greenwich Business School
- Dr Anna Romanova, SFHEA, Portfolio Leader at University of Greenwich Management and Business
The workshop involves the use of Lego (R) bricks, that requires fine motor skills / dexterity. If you think that this might impose a problem, or have any other questions please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is FREE to attend and catering will be provided.
The space is limited to 20 participants operating on first-come first-served basis.
University of Greenwich