Executive Education Symposium: Innovation Through Digital Learning
Tuesday 19 November 2019
In an increasingly digitalised world, executive education teams need to ensure that they can meet clients’ needs in delivering a personalised and meaningful online and blended learning experience. With the growing international market of providers, it is more important than ever for business schools to continue developing their digital learning in executive education to be able to compete successfully.
Looking at the latest developments in digital learning, participants at this symposium will learn how to tackle some of the challenges in how to put these exciting innovations into practice and what these can offer to customers. A range of business schools executive education teams will share their experiences to explore future opportunities arising from this type of work.
Delegates at this event will:
- Consider how emerging technologies can best complement high quality executive education in a competitive environment;
- Explore some of the practical challenges of introducing and further developing online and blended learning in executive education and ways in which these might be overcome;
- Discuss the pros and cons of working in partnership with large edtech companies based on the experiences of different executive education teams;
- Learn about developing an online campus and the advantages it can bring;
- Share with other leaders in executive education their own examples of innovation in digital learning and the issues being faced;
- Examine the emerging vision for the future of digital learning in executive education.
Symposium Chair: Dr Andrew White, Associate Dean, Executive Education and Corporate Relations, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford and Chair, Chartered ABS Executive Education Committee
Other speakers include:
- Liz Moody, Director of Executive Education, The Open University Business School
- Dr Deborah Lock, Deputy Head, Lincoln Business School
The full programme and speakers will be announced shortly.
- Directors of Executive Education
- Senior executive education staff
- While this symposium will have an executive education focus, it will also be of interest to all business school staff with responsibility for digital learning
This event is £185 per person.
Book in a group and take advantage of our 25% group booking discount.
Criteria to cover in poster presentations
- A description of an innovation in digital learning in executive education being delivered by your school.
- How is the innovation delivered?
- To which type of audience is the innovation targeted?
- How does the innovation enhance the learning outcomes and experience for participants?
- The impact that the innovation has on the leadership and management activity of participants.
This event will take place at the London Institute of Banking and Finance (LIBF).
London Institute of Banking and Finance
Peninsular House, 36 Monument St