Executive Education Symposium – Innovation in Executive Education in Business Schools
Tuesday 5 June 2018 from 09:30 to 16:00
University of Bath in London, 83 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5ES
Staying ahead of the game is essential for executive education in business schools to meet students’ and clients’ needs. Innovation in the field, whether that be in delivery, content or learning style, is a constant and demanding challenge.
This symposium will explore exciting new ideas in how people learn most effectively, identifying the critical skills and knowledge needed for success and what clients will be expecting in the 2020s. Sharing examples of innovation in executive education and best practice among senior colleagues in the business school community will be an important element of the day.
Delegates at this event will:
- Consider fresh and challenging ideas on the ways in which people learn to be able to put that learning into practice in their working lives;
- Acquire insight into the latest thinking on the skills and knowledge needed for business in the modern age;
- Share and learn from the experiences of business school colleagues in introducing innovation in executive education.
- Nick Shackleton-Jones, Director, Learning & Performance Innovation at PA Consulting Group
- Stuart Crainer and Des Dearlove, Founders, Thinkers50
Who should attend:
- Deans and Associate Deans.
- Directors of Executive Education.
- Senior staff with responsibility for or an interest in developing and providing executive education in business schools.
For more information on the speakers, programme, registration, or accessibility, please contact:
Chartered Association of Business Schools
+44 (0) 20 7634 9583