Developing a business school international strategy
Wednesday 4 March 2020, De Montfort University, Leicester
International teams in business schools depend on an effective international strategy to underpin their work, and, in a rapidly changing and highly competitive market, it's vital to ensure that these strategies are kept up-to-date. This workshop will help you critically reflect on your international strategy, and in particular how it can be maintained and reconfigured to continue delivering results.
Participants at this workshop will have the chance to examine the experiences of other schools in detail, featuring case studies on international strategies in a range of contexts. There will also be the chance to discuss the key practical factors that affect delivery, including how to work with the central university, and aligning your strategy with the needs and abilities of your team.
This workshop will be valuable for experienced senior staff from schools with developed international strategies, but will also carry valuable takeaways for those who are new to the field, with many opportunities to share challenges and best practice.
The final programme is still under development. Make sure to check back soon for the full roster of speakers, topics, and case studies.
- Professor Martin Broad, Head, Southampton Business School and Chair, Chartered ABS International Committee
- Chris Marshall, Associate Dean, Recruitment, International and Partnerships, University of Bedfordshire Business School
- Dr Yvonne Carlisle, Head of International, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University
This workshop will be ideal for:
- Associate Deans (International);
- Heads of International;
- Directors of Internationalisation;
- Professional Managers working in international teams, especially in senior student recruitment and/or marketing roles.
De Montfort University
This event is £185 per person.
Want to bring a colleague? Group bookings can take advantage of our 25% group booking discount.
Paying by invoice? Make sure you provide a valid Purchase Order Number when you make your booking.