The Fourteenth Deans' Meeting
15:00-16:00, 22 April
This virtual meeting is solely for business school Deans. Facilitated by the Chair of the Chartered ABS, Professor Robert MacIntosh and with input from Deans from across the membership, the meeting is the opportunity for a frank exchange of views between business school Deans on topics of shared interest. All discussion is under the Chatham House Rule. This is the twelfth meeting that the Chartered ABS has run and it builds on the previous meetings that have taken place since April 2020.
All upcoming Deans' Meetings
- Eleventh Deans' Meeting, 15:00-16:00, 20 January
- Twelfth Deans' Meeting, 15:00-16:00, 18 February
- Thirteenth Deans' Meeting, 15:00-16:00, 18 March
- Fourteenth Deans' Meeting, 15:00-16:00, 22 April
- Fifteenth Deans' Meeting, 15:00-16:00, 19 May
Dates for meetings taking place from June onwards will be confirmed in due course.
Please note: Attendance at this webinar is restricted to Deans of UK business schools. All those eligible to attend will received an invitation from Anne Kiem. The invitation is non-transferable. If you about whether you are eligible to attend this meeting then please contact Oliver Lowe - email@example.com