Liam Byrne MP, Shadow Universities Minister, to join ABS Annual Conference in November 2014
The Shadow Universities Minister, Liam Byrne MP, will address the annual conference for leading figures in the UK’s business schools. We expect to hear his party’s plans and vision for the sector as they prepare for the run up to next year’s general election. The conference takes place in London on 10-11 November 2014.
Liam Byrne will be one of a number of keynote speakers and joins a programme of leading speakers from business schools, government and the business community which so far includes:
- Professor Angus Laing, Chair, Association of Business Schools
- Ann Francke, Chief Executive, Chartered Management Institute
- Professor G “Anand” Anandalingam, Dean, Business School, Imperial College London
- John Widdowson, Principal, New Durham College; Chair, Mixed Economy Group
- Professor Robin Mason, Dean, University of Exeter Business School
- Professor Simon Collinson, Dean, Birmingham Business School
The conference will address how business schools can deliver impact in the context of the disruptive challenges of funding, global competition, technology, and the talent pipeline.
The early bird discount expires on 21st July – click here to book now and for more information on the conference.