University of Edinburgh Business School
The University of Edinburgh Business School shares in an educational heritage that stretches back more than 400 years. The School offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education programmes. Our history, reputation and location in one of the world's most recognisable cities attracts a diverse and international student community.
- The University of Edinburgh is ranked in the top 20 in the world (QS World University Rankings).
- Our international student body representing more than 85 countries, enticing new ideas from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Our global alumni extends over 120 countries allowing you access to numerous contacts all over the world.
- We have over 200 corporate guest speakers sharing their insights and expertise annually.
- We are in the top 1% of business schools in the world to hold triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS & Association of MBAs).
- The School aims to create a supportive, collaborative, and vibrant research culture by raising the quality of our research output.
To find out more visit: www.business-school.ed.ac.uk