The Impact of Executive Education reportWed 6th Dec 2017
We are pleased to publish our report on ‘The Impact of Executive Education: A Review of Current Practice & Trends’.
The report explores how the outcomes of UK business school executive education programmes are measured and assesses the impact executive education has on participants, organisations, the economy, and on business schools and universities themselves.
In this report, we present insights on:
- changing modes of executive education delivery
- content being delivered and how this may change in future
- demand from clients for different levels of management training
- factors driving change within the market
- how, when and by what measures do business schools measure impact on participants and clients
- impacts on corporate clients
- the financial impact and additional benefits for business schools