Learning, Teaching & Student Experience (LTSE) 2021 – Conference ProceedingsWed 16th Feb 2022
Learning, Teaching & Student Experience (LTSE) 2021 once again took place virtually, with the conference exploring a range of topics across a variety of themes:
- Innovations in online learning and teaching
- Effective assessment and constructive feedback
- Developing enterprising, ethical and work-ready graduates
- Student health and wellbeing
- Encouraging and engaging the student voice
- Leading learning and teaching teams
- Upskilling and reskilling the UK workforce
- Supporting disadvantaged and underrepresented students
Within each section will be the papers that were presented in the various forms at the conference.
Just to note, not all papers were submitted in an abstracted form after the conference. In total, we have 37, plus all the pre-recorded material, so this is a great post-conference resource.