Tool for professional development reviews and staff developmentTue 28th Nov 2017
The Chartered ABS Professional Managers’ Steering Committee have produced this Professional Development Matrix, which shows the range of competencies and skills required to be an effective professional and administrative manager. The matrix has been created to support staff development and performance reviews within business schools, and the Committee invites the professional managers' community to use it internally.
We also invite you to provide comments on the application of the tool and submit case studies on its different aspects. Each area has a designated editor so please contact the relevant editor in the links below with your comments and/or case studies.
The tool covers eight areas of development, which are:
- Student Recruitment contact: Matthew Hisbent
- Business Engagement contact: Tom O'Neill
- Income Diversification contact: Stephanie Readey
- Delivering Projects contact: Hema Tank
- Internationalisation contact: Andrew Glanfield
- Supporting Research contact: Helen Miller
- CRM contact: Steve Gaskin
- Driving Organisational Change and Impact <contact: Phillipa Towlson
If your contribution covers more than one area or is generic in nature, then please contact Phillipa Towlson.
Download matrix here