Showcase your research in the Management Articles of the Year Awards
Get the recognition you deserve
Now in its 5th year the CMI’s Management Articles of the Year competition is the perfect way for you to raise your profile, highlight the work you and your University are doing and disseminate your research to over 100,000 professional managers.
Plus, if you submit the winning article, you will win £1,000 and your article will be publicised to academics, universities, the HR community, CMI’s membership and beyond.
- Raise the reputation of your business school –demonstrate the work you are doing and use this to attract and build employer relations
- Attract more learners – increase the reputation of your business school
- Raise your profile – the top 5 articles will be published in a report and disseminated via CMI’s website, social media channels, an extensive press and PR campaign, Professional Manager magazine and the British Library Management and Business Studies Portal
- Reach a wider audience – the articles will be accessible by over 100,000 professional CMI members who will have the opportunity to read, evaluate and comment on it
- Demonstrate impact – use your submission as part of your REF impact submissions
- Celebrate success – the author of the winning article will receive £1,000 cash prize and runners-up will be invited to a high-profile Awards Evening at the British Library
It’s easy to enter
We know how busy you are so all you need to do is submit an article of 2,500 words via our online portal. You can include existing work, as long as you have cleared the copyright.
Each article will be reviewed and rated by members of CMI, with the top five articles going on to be published in a special report
Find out more and enter your article by going to http://www.managers.org.uk/submit-a-management-article