Using Bloomberg off campus: an update
In response to comments raised by our Professional Managers Committee and at our meetings for Heads of Professional Services, we have been in touch with Bloomberg to gain some clarification on their offer to business schools through the pandemic and the temporary university closures.
They have shared information on the offers they have available, which you can access through the links below. In addition, you can access the webinar on their offers here.
- Bloomberg's COVID-19 initiatives for universities
- How to request remote terminal access
- How to access Bloomberg terminals: staff guide
Furthermore, if you have any questions that you are unable to get a response to from your account manager, you are invited to contact any of the following:
- Samantha Kuteesa - EMEA Bloomberg for education application specialist
- Rupa Dhillion - UK University Relationship manager
- Viktor Kolosh - UK University account manager
Bloomberg has committed to working with us and staying in touch with the Chartered ABS so if you have any questions or comments, do please get in touch with us.
Anne Kiem, Chief Executive, Chartered Association of Business Schools